Extraordinary Triumph After Burning Alive
Allison Massari has been named one of Top 10 Best Motivational speakers in North America by Meetings & Conventions Magazine for the last three years. She was equally honored as a main platform speaker at the Million Dollar Round Table conference (audience of 8,600). Through her unified work as an international keynote speaker, executive coach, and visual artist, she ignites vitality, boosts morale, and inspires confidence to audiences worldwide. Clients describe her as “riveting”, “heartwarming”, “thought-provoking”, “bold” and “life-changing”.
Massari found peace, purpose, and happiness after overcoming two extraordinary personal tragedies. In 1998, she survived a near fatal 60 mph car crash where she was trapped and burned severely. Just three years later she was hit again at 60 mph and suffered a traumatic brain injury. Taking a long, steep climb from ashes to recovery, she learned how to navigate her way to true healing, and has created an extraordinary life beyond anything she dreamed possible. Her mission is to share her story of transformation and self-mastery to motivate change in people and in the organizations that nurture and inspire them.
Through the power of storytelling, Allison weaves humor, surprise, and heart-wrenching experiences, allowing the audience to study what she learned on each step of her path. You will hear and understand the answers to some of life’s biggest questions. This dynamic and deeply moving speech fortifies audience members with a new vision and applicable tools for managing change and adversity.
“The truth is that the same internal fire and ‘command of self’ that I needed to heal my life is exactly what has given me success professionally. It’s all the same qualities. Science shows us today that the ability to have a sense of well-being, and our resilience in the face of challenges, is directly linked to the bottom line of your business. This is the type of personal and professional development that I embrace fully and love to teach.”—Allison Massari
Her professional career is rich with diverse achievement. In addition to her success as a professional speaker and coach, she has been creating, placing, and selling fine art to international collectors and Fortune 500 clients such as General Mills and Lockheed Martin for over 25 years. The Museum of Fine Arts in St. Petersburg, Florida displays her breathtaking collage work in its permanent collection. Her dynamic visual artwork serves as a backdrop to her inspiring keynotes which imparts a powerful and unique element to her presentations.
Allison will equip audience members to:
- Revive and expand their hope and confidence through an extraordinary story of overcoming adversity and the unbeatable power of the human spirit.
- Navigate challenging situations and come to a place of understanding and ease with the most difficult people.
- Raise the bar for having a healthier and more peaceful work environment.
- Invigorate team-building by recognizing the tremendous impact of human connection and the life-saving power of community.
- Understand the transformative power of humor and how it can be utilized in even the most stressful situations.
- Learn a specific technique to build a positive outlook despite seemingly impossible outcomes.
- Receive a simple and effective tool to shift out of consuming and debilitating feelings of defeat, grief, loneliness and sorrow.
- Master the art of bringing kindness and humanity to someone in the blink of an eye.
- Witness the powerful results that can be attained, despite naysayers, in an ‘impossible situation’ when you remain determined and fiercely tenacious.
- Develop self mastery: learn to maintain command and integrity even if you feel attacked, betrayed, hurt, or enraged.
- Discover the most powerful action one can take when addressing the everyday challenges of being human
- Demystify myths that have been disillusioning people from finding a true sense of well being.
- Learn how the power of the mind can shift perspective in an instant.
Ignite the Fire Within – The Art of Exceptional Self-Leadership
Triumph over Tragedy – Success through Change, Adversity, and Tough Times
The Survival Guide to Being Human and the Art of Happiness
“Ignited” – (Audio Book)
List of Past Clients
- Million Dollar Round Table
- Siemens Healthcare
- Eli Lilly & Company
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals
- GE Healthcare IT
- HIMSS and CHIME
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries LTD.
- LPL Finacial
- CA Bankers Association
- ARMA International
- Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP)
- MADD Canada