Performance Strategist Darin Green was born to motivate and empower others. Darin began speaking professionally in 1994 after appearing as a guest on Oprah for his innovation at employing and motivating youth with his successful franchises. Oprah was so moved by Darin’s work that she suggested he write a book and share his wisdom and passion for empowering and motivating others. Darin did just that.
Since that illuminating day, Darin has become one of our nation’s premier keynote speakers. As a performance expert and successful author, Darin’s passion, humor, and wisdom have brought tremendous value and entertainment to meetings and events around the world. His engaging presentations are consistently helping individuals and organizations build the drive for excellence.
Darin’s natural gift for connecting with audiences, skillful use of humor, solid content, and entertaining delivery style have catapulted Darin and his electrifying presentations into numerous Fortune 500 Companies, associations, and organizations throughout the world.
Darin Green is a highly dedicated, focused speaker and an expert at enhancing performance. Darin is like a success scientist; he is consistently researching to find the information that will help your organization and audience go from “good to great.” He consistently updates his presentations by integrating current findings in the latest research to ensure his material is relevant, timely, interesting and compelling.
Darin has a diverse business background that includes sales, customer service, management and entertainment. From a young age, Darin has been a daring entrepreneur and business owner. Since the age of 21, Darin has managed employees, motivated sales teams, and supervised marketing and advertising personnel and telemarketing crews. In 1992 Darin partnered with a multi-million dollar Jani-King franchise and led his franchise to become the fastest growing in his region. Darin is a successful author. His books include Stay In It, Own Your Health, Diversity or Di”worse”ity, Your Unlimited Possibilities, Cultivating Harmony & Excellence Teacher’s Classroom Manual (a life skills success course used in high schools across the country). Founder and Executive Editor of Dream Soldier Magazine (The Ultimate Magazine for Reaching Your Goals and Dreams), Darin is currently the founder and CEO of Darin Green Productions, a peak performance keynote and seminar company dedicated to helping individuals from all industries and professions improve their performance and life.
All of Darin’s companies are dedicated to empowering people to work and live at their best. Darin’s organizations are built upon the inescapable reality that people are the world’s most valuable resource. Darin has synthesized his impressive business and life experiences into presentations that motivate individuals to master and harness the power of their most valuable resource – themselves.
Interesting Facts About Darin:
- Darin suffers from severe dyslexia, yet he has written 4 books.
- Darin once weighted over 300 pounds and launched a national TV infomercial on one of his weight-loss products.
- Darin dropped out of college to become the front man and lead singer of the funk rock band Laissez-Faire, which was a favorite on the college circuit and other venues. He went back to college to earn his BA in Philosophy/Business after already running a successful company.
- Darin has written 50 songs.
- Darin was a state champion in Tae-Kwon-Do.
- In 1967 Darin’s parents moved out of the poverty-stricken projects of Denver, Colorado into the small farming community of Loveland, Colorado, where they became the first African American family, and Darin and his older sisters were the first African Americans to integrate into the Loveland, Colorado School districts.
Darin’s life experiences made Darin a quick study of life and taught him early on how to move from excuses to excellence. These experiences, along with a tremendous amount of hard work, years of research and a deep dedication and love for speaking and empowering others, will give your organization and event a premier keynote motivational speaker with a proven track record who will hit the target for you each and every time!
List of Past Clients
- Mall of America
- Mercy College
- General Mills
- BlueCross BlueShield
- Tennessee Bankers Association
- Harley-Davidson Motorcycles
- Wells Fargo
- Choice Hotels International
Say in It!
Own Your Own Health
Stay In It! (Become a Champion at What You Do!)
Energy for Excellence!
Change Happens & Winners Adjust!
The Are of Diversity Service