America’s Achievement Expert
Deb Cheslow is known as America’s Achievement Expert. She is an award winning, #1 international best-selling author, speaker, corporate trainer, and facilitator. She teaches individuals, teams, organizations and companies a systemized process for improving their bottom-line results. Deb received her B.S. in Aerospace and Ocean Engineering from Virginia Tech, where she was also a highly decorated member of the Virginia Tech Corps of Cadets and Air Force ROTC. After college, Deb was commissioned into the United States Air Force as a 2nd Lieutenant, entered Pilot Training and became an Instructor Pilot at Reese AFB. Later, she was recruited as Deputy Commander of a squadron at the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, CO. Deb separated from the Air Force as a Captain in 1996 and entered the private sector in the construction industry. In 2008, she formed her own company in the “green” building sector, where she managed the State of Virginia’s premier green building program. In 2010, Deb redirected her focus to working with businesses, groups, and individuals to optimize their operations and achieve their desired results.
The common thread winding throughout Deb’s career is her innate gift for teaching, coaching and training. Her breadth of experience in both private industry and the military gives her a unique strategic perspective when working with her clients. She has an uncanny ability to uncover gaps in business strategy, identify untapped possibilities, and develop a plan for capitalizing upon those opportunities. She teaches a systemized strategy which is based upon the four foundational pillars of discipline, accountability, standards, and systems and leads to dramatically improved results.
Deb is a Certified Consultant and Corporate Facilitator, and a Certified Fitness Professional (International Sport Sciences Association). She is the #1 international best-selling author of numerous books including, Remarkable Courage – A Systemized Strategy for Success, The Simple Success Solution, Release – The Simple Success Solution for Real and Permanent Weight Loss; and Overcome Dysthymia – Break Free and Create a Life You Love. She has been featured in numerous publications, including Newsweek, The Air Force Times, Leadership Excellence, and Natural Awakenings, and was named as one of the 2012 Most Influential Women in Business in her region of Florida. Deb has been seen on NBC, ABC, CBS and FOX affiliates, as well as in Reuters, The Boston Globe, The Miami Herald, Yahoo Finance and MarketWatch.com, among many others, as well as heard on dozens of radio programs. Deb has spoken in front of tens of thousands of business leaders on the subjects of leadership, business development, and peak performance.
In October, 2014 Deb founded a not-for-profit corporation, Building Remarkable Communities, Inc., whose mission is to help eradicate the spread of domestic and family violence in the United States.
Deb lives in Florida with her family. In her spare time, Deb is a 3rd degree black belt in Chinese Kempo karate, an accomplished road cyclist, an open water swimmer, and an avid weightlifter with a passion for health and wellness.
Aim – Fire – Ready: Turning Your “Shoulds” into “Dids”
- Not your run of the mill goal setting seminar, this session is packed with tools and ideas you can begin using even before you leave the room! This is about goal ACHIEVEMENT!
Maneuvering Through the Storm
- Change can be hard, but it need not paralyze your organization. Learn a remarkable system for leading your teams through changing times.
The 4 Pillars of Peak Performance: The “Magic Bullet” is a Myth
- Understand the principles of Discipline, Accountability, Standards and Systems as a strong foundation for your company and team to grow;
- Unlock the conscious thought streams and age-old thinking patterns that stop success in its tracks;
- Quickly learn the steps to bridging the gap between “information” and “action.”
Learn the 4 keys to successful leadership – unlike anything you’ve ever heard before
- Learn the traits of Remarkable leaders throughout history;
- Discover a simple formula to achieve breakaway success;
- Eliminate self-sabotage.
“Back in My Day…” Managing Multigenerational Workforce Diversity
- The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Never before has there been such a wide disparity of motivators for members from different generations – Baby Boomers, Gen X’ers, Millennials – each has their own unique set of trigger points. Understanding the keys to managing these diverse groups unlocks the door to powerfully productive teams.
Remarkable Courage- A Systemized Strategy for Success; Release- The Simple Success Solution
For Real and Permanent Weight loss; Overcome Dysthymia – Break free and create a Life You love;
The Simple Success Solution
List of Past Clients:
- Ambit Energy
- Sam’s Club
- National Association of Women in Construction
- Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
- University of Central Florida
- New York State Plumbing, Heating, and cooling contractors Association
- Daytona Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
- International Association of Women in Fire and Emergency Services
- Connecticut Women’s Alliance
- United Way
- Virginia Tech corps of cadets