Unleash Civility to Unleash Trust!
Diana Damron is a speaker, author, and coach whose experience as a target in a toxic environment drives her to help organizations eradicate workplace drama and ugly behavior. Diana’s unique approach is to unleash civility in order to unleash trust.
Diana’s background as a television news anchor included thousands of conversations with the famous, the infamous, and folks who just had a story to tell. That expertise combined with her personal experience and professional training gives Diana the ability to inspire, motivate, and compel change.
Diana employs the tools of “The 3 C’s”: Civility, Communication, and Character to help leaders and employees become clear on what behaviors currently strike fear, generate stress, and undermine TRUST in their workplace and then how to replace those toxic behaviors with practices that generate TRUST.
- Former national television model of the year – after walking off the runway at the Waldorf Astoria and into the laps of the audience.
- Produced documentary on sharks which included Diana’s swimming with sharks. (Shark tank – the REAL thing!)
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude from Auburn University (although my diploma has Summa Cum Laude)
- Sent copies of Civility Unleashed to Trump and Clinton campaigns. Yes, they both received them.
- Rode in the refueling pod of a KC-135A for CBS news report
The Fearless Formula for Trust
Civility Unleashed: Using Civility to Survive and Thrive in the Workplace
The Civility Workbook: Your Personal Guide to Unleashing Civility in the Workplace
List of Past Clients
- Glacier Bank
- Mann Mortgage
- Agency on Aging
- ImagineIF Library
- Park Side Federal Credit Union
- Glacier National Park
- Schellinger Construction
- Flathead Chapter of Montana Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Kalispell Regional Medical Center
- Child Bridge
- Montana Woman Foundation
- Crevier’s Academy of Cosmetology Arts
- Amore Salons and Spa