Dr. Jackie Freiberg
Best Selling Author, Leadership Expert, and Professional Speaker
As a bestselling author and leadership expert, Jackie has dedicated her career to helping executives and managers practice the art of leadership. Jackie is dedicated to helping leaders create BEST places where the BEST people can do their BEST work to create a BETTER world.
Jackie is the author of NANOVATION: How a Little Car Can Teach the World to Think Big and Act Bold. Jackie and her husband Kevin are also authors of their international best seller NUTS! Southwest Airlines’ Crazy Recipe for Business and Personal Success, BOOM! 7 Choices for Blowing the Doors Off Business-As-Usual! and GUTS! Companies that Blow the Doors Off Business-As-Usual.
Jackie is recognized as one of the “Top 30 Best Minds on Leadership” by Leadership Excellence Magazine, and is one of the most sought-after female business speakers in the nation.
Her articles and interviews have been published in the Wall Street Journal, Business Week, Investor’s Business Daily, Dubai’s CapitalME, India’s Management Next, India’s Business Standard, India’s Economic Times and India’s Financial Times.
- Doctorate degree, Leadership, University of San Diego
- Master’s degree, Communication, San Diego State University
- Bachelor’s degree, Communication, University of New Hampshire
- Public Speaking Coach to the United States Marine Corps Recruiting Office. Trained more than 1500 Marine Recruiters a year on the Fundamentals of Delivering a Winning Presentation. Semper Fi!
- Member of Southwest Airlines’ Culture Committee. One of only two non-employee members invited to serve on this highly influential leadership committee.
- Executive Consultant, Center For Creative Leadership, provided feedback to executives participating in the five-day Leadership Development Program.
- Manager of Corporate and Professional Programs, University of San Diego’s Executive Conference Center
- Co-founder USD’s Family Business Institute
- Founded USD’s Certificate in International Business Program
- Worked with Mass Mutual Life Insurance Company to design the first-ever CD-ROM training tool for family-owned businesses and provided expert commentary on the complex issues facing family businesses.
- Director USD’s Institute for Quality & Productivity
- Professor; teaches leadership, public speaking, and communications courses as an adjunct professor.
- HR Specialist, College Recruiter and Employee Communications Manager, NCR Corporation
Most important! Jackie is the Freiberg family anchor. She is the chief choreographer and lead in coordinating the schedules of their three children. Jackie skis, bikes, runs and works out hard to keep healthy. She and Kevin have been working, parenting, writing, speaking, traveling, living and married for more than 20 years.
List of Past Clients
- Bank of America
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Eli Lilly
- Lockheed Martin
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- Tata Group
- Victoria’s Secret
- Wells Fargo
NANOVATION: How a Little Car Can Teach the World to Think Big and Act Bold
NUTS! Southwest Airlines’ Crazy Recipe for Business and Personal Success
BOOM! 7 Choices for Blowing the Doors Off Business-As-Usual!
GUTS! Companies that Blow the Doors Off Business-As-Usual.